Master of Health Science (MHS) in Environmental Health
Yinka Bode-George, MHS '17
"As a Program Manager for the Maryland Environmental Health Network, I utilize the various skills gained during the MHS program..."
Mona Dai, MHS '17
Mona is a graduate of the Master of Health Science in Environmental Health program in the Department of Environmental Health and Engineering, with a focus on Food Systems, Water, and Environmental Sustainability.
Jonathan Josephs-Spaulding, MHS '17
"...my decision to attend the MHS program in EHE was one of the strongest and uplifting decisions that I made."
Employers of Recent Graduates
- Consultant, CommonHealth ACTION
- Environmental Specialist, Florida Department of Health
- Fellow, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Medical Student, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Paralegal, Federal Trade Commission
- Program Manager, Maryland Environmental Health Network
- Research Assistant, Global Obesity Prevention Center at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Research Associate, Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein
- Science Teacher, Charter School