Schedule of Cells-to-Society Course Offerings
Each offering is approximately four weeks in length. Offering A includes weeks 1-4; Offering B includes weeks 5-8.
About the AUGUST offerings
In August, there are six Cells-to-Society (C2S) courses available. Students have the option to register for these courses either as part of the summer term or as courses in "pre-term 1" (term 1 before the official start of the fall semester). Please note:
- When registering for the summer term, select section .84. This option is specifically for MPH students who wish to take additional courses during the summer term.
- When registering for term 1 (pre-term 1), select section .80. This option is designed for new fall students who want to take courses before their official matriculation.
- For regular course offerings in terms 1-4, except for August, students should register using section .81.
Accessing the August offerings in CoursePlus
Both August offerings (sections .84 and .80) are combined into a single course listed as section .80 under Term 1 when accessed via My Courses in CoursePlus.
ADD / DROP Policy
The last day to ADD the course is 5 class days after the course begins. The last day to DROP is one day after the end of the course.
- August Summer Session (.84): Mon., 7/31/2023 – Sun, 8/27/2023
- August Pre-Term 1 Session (.80): Mon, 7/31/2023 – Sun, 8/27/2023
- 1st Term A: Mon, 8/28/2023 – Sun, 9/24/2023
- 1st Term B: Mon, 9/25/2023 – Mon, 10/23/2023
- 2nd Term A: Wed, 10/25/2023 – Tues, 11/21/2023
- 2nd Term B: Wed, 11/22/2023 – Fri, 12/22/2023
- 3rd Term A: Mon, 1/22/2024 – Sun, 2/18/2024
- 3rd Term B: Mon, 2/19/2024 – Fri, 3/15/2024
- 4th Term A: Mon, 3/25/2024 – Sun, 4/21/2024
Last modified 7/6/23.