JHU Academic Credit & Non-Scholarship Registration
All registrants (EXCEPT SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS) are required to complete their Institute registration via the SIS registration system.
If you you would like to apply for the Fall Institute Registration-fee scholarship, please review the information below and complete the scholarship application. Please note the following:
- The scholarship is a registration-fee scholarship for courses and/or workshops offered in the Fall 2023 Institute only.
- Scholarships are awarded for the specific courses or workshops and are not transferable to other courses or workshops being offered during the Fall Institute.
- Applicants awarded scholarships for Fall 2023 must be able to cover their own expenses for traveling to and staying in Barcelona for the duration of their studies.
- Scholarships to the Fall Institute are not applicable to those enrolled in Johns Hopkins degree programs or for those who with to receive Johns Hopkins academic credit for their participation.
Registration for those taking courses for Johns Hopkins academic credit or are not applying for a scholarship will open with Second Term registration. Due to the popularity of our courses, early registration is recommended.
- If you are a degree-seeking student, please register through SIS as you normally would for the regular academic term.
- If you are not a degree-seeking student, please use the continuing education online application. Please note that there will be directions listed for "New Students" and "Continuing Students."
- If you have never registered for a JHSPH course as a non-degree seeking student, you will follow the directions for "New Students."
- If you have previously registered for a JHSPH course as a non-degree seeking student, then you will follow the directions for "Continuing Students."
- Full payment is expected at the time of registration. If you are using a third-party sponsor or tuition remission, please contact the Continuing Education and Student Services office to submit the paperwork.
- Incomplete applications or those received without payment or payment voucher will not be processed.
- Due to enrollment limits in some courses, we encourage early registration.
- If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the HPM Fall Institute.