Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) in Global Disease Epidemiology and Control
Students can complete their degrees in 1.5 years. All requirements should be completed within 2 years.
Academic Terms 1 - 4
- Intensive coursework, with a focus on biostatistics, epidemiology, and infectious diseases
- Comprehensive departmental examination at the end of the first academic year
- Practicum proposal
Academic Terms 5 – 6 (minimum)
- Practicum: field placement or School-based investigation and analysis of a significant issue related to health of underserved populations
- Practicum update at the end of every term
- Elective courses
- Capstone essay reviewed and approved by two faculty readers. The capstone should provide tangible evidence of expertise on a specific applied topic of international health relevance.