Volunteer and Employment
Participate in exciting research opportunities and gain valuable experience in your field!
We are looking for committed, responsible individuals to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
Types of Duties:
- Recruiting Participants
- Scheduling interviews, making appointments and contacting participants
- Collecting Data
- Helping to facilitate focus groups
- Conducting participant interviews
- Filing and other office duties
- Helping to develop interventions
- Data entry and analysis
Reasons to Volunteer:
- Be involved in cutting edge research
- Strengthen your resume
- Publication opportunities
- Improve your interpersonal skills
- Gain an understanding of how to conduct community research
- Potentially earn credits for school
- It’s fun!
If you would like to apply for an internship or volunteer position, please fill send your CV or resume to Rachel Deitch, M.S, CHES, Sr. Research Program Coordinator II.