News and Events
Wednesday Seminars 2022-2023
12:15 - 1:20 p.m. – Hybrid Seminars
W2030 and Zoom
Join us for exciting and engaging weekly seminars led by experts, covering important public health topics.
Contact PFRH-Communications if you have any questions.
When available, recordings to past events will be uploaded within three business days.
Past Seminars 2022-2023
When available, recordings of our past seminars are uploaded within three business days.
09/14/2022 - Stories of our Faculty - PART II
- Saifuddin Ahmed, MBBS, PhD, Professor
- Alison Gemmill, PhD, MPH, Assistant Professor
- Erin Hager, PhD, Associate Professor
- Anne Lilly, MSPH, Research Associate
- Tamar Mendelson, PhD, Professor
- Farah Qureshi, ScD, MHS, Assistant Professor
- Astha Ramaiya, DrPH, Research Associate
- Xiaobin Wang, MD, ScD, MPH, Professor
- Allison West, PhD, MSW, Assistant Professor
- Shannon Wood, PhD, MSc, Assistant Scientist
09/07/2022 - Stories of our Faculty - PART I
- Phil Anglewicz, PhD, MA, Associate Professor
- Suzanne Bell, PhD, MPH, Assistant Professor
- Christina Bethell, PhD, MPH, MBA, Professor
- Carolina Cardona, PhD, MHS, Assistant Scientist
- Beth Fredrick, Senior Associate
- Susan Gross, PhD, MPH, Associate Scientist
- Celia Karp, PhD, Assistant Scientist
- Tamar Mendelson, PhD, MA, Professor
- Terri Powell, PhD, MA, Associate Professor
- Maria Trent, MD, MPH, Professor
E-News Summer 2022
Explore department highlights, new accolades, events, and opportunities in PRFH's most recent E-News newsletter.