Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health
Research and Practice
Centers & Initiatives
Get real world experience in public health while you work on your degree at our institutes and centers.
- Bill and Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health
- CAHMI - Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative
- Center for Adolescent Health
- Center on the Early Life Origins of Disease
- Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health
- Hopkins Population Center
- Early Childhood Services Research Program
- Global Early Adolescent Study
- Maryland School Wellness Partnership
- Women, Infants, and Children
Research and Practice per Area of Interest
The Department currently has five areas of interest. These make up the core competencies of our academic programs and primary areas of focus of our research and practice efforts.