Transcripts and Official Documents
Current and former students can request Bloomberg School transcripts online, in person, or via mail (emailed requests will not be accepted) and will need to provide the following student information:
- Printed name and any former names
- Social Security Number (international students: please provide your temporary 899 or 988 number)
- Date of birth
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Number of copies needed and complete addresses of each recipient
- Daytime telephone number
Transcript requests are normally processed within five to seven working days of receipt of the request. Standard delivery of transcripts is by U.S. Mail first-class.
To request transcripts in person:
Pick up a request form from the Office of Records & Registration at 615 N. Wolfe Street, Suite E-1002. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
A fee of $2.25 will be charged for each "send to" address for all orders. An additional $1.75 Clearinghouse fee will be assessed for electronic delivery. An additional charge of $5 per transcript in excess of five per order applies.
Rush delivery fees are as follows*:
- $7 — Rush request for electronic delivery
- $10 — Rush request to be picked up or sent by standard mail
- $15 — Rush requests to be sent overnight to a domestic address (Federal Express**
- $22 — Rush requests to be sent overnight to a foreign address (Federal Express**)
To request transcripts by mail:
Send a signed letter with the information listed above and a check for $2.25 payable to "Johns Hopkins University" to:
Office of Records & Registration
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
615 N. Wolfe Street, E1002
Baltimore, MD 21205
* All requests will be processed within five to seven business days after the request is received.
* For mailed requests, the fee will be charged per "send to" address for up to five transcripts. The additional $5 per transcript fee will be applied for orders in excess of five transcripts.
** Electronic delivery can only be requested online.
*** FedEx orders cannot be delivered to P.O. boxes.
Bloomberg School Degree Verification Requests
Duplicate Paper Diplomas
Johns Hopkins University diplomas are original, engraved documents and cannot be copied, reduced in size, or reproduced by the Office of Records and Registration.
Bloomberg School alumni needing replacement or duplicate diplomas may submit a request by completing an online order form. The cost of a duplicate or replacement diplomas is $55 for a paper copy and $15 for electronic copy ($55 for degrees conferred prior to May 2016). Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and delivery.
Certified Electronic Credentials
The Bloomberg School offers official, secure, and verifiable Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates through Myhub, a service of the National Student Clearinghouse. For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.
Students who need their Bloomberg School records certified for international use may require an apostille certificate.
To obtain an apostille:
- Submit a Certified Letter Request to the Bloomberg School Student Affairs Office either in person or via fax.
- Have the certified letter and each of your school records (transcripts, certificates, diploma, etc.) individually notarized.
- Follow the certification processes laid out by the Maryland Office of the Secretary of State