Online Access to Financial Aid Information
Admitted students can easily access their Bloomberg School financial aid information any time via the JHU Student Information System (SIS).
To create a SIS account:
SIS log-in for first-time users: You will need the SIS ID that was emailed to you by the Financial Aid Office. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the authentication process and create your account.
To access your SIS account after initial log-in:
SIS log-in for returning users: Use your SIS ID or assigned JHED user ID and password.
Once logged in, review the SIS Message Board for updates about the system or data in your record.
Click > Financial Aid > View Financial Aid> Menu (upper left corner) and select:
- Application: to complete your Public Health Student Aid Application
- To-do List: to view your required application documents and the status of documents that have been received
- View/Accept Awards: to view, accept, or decline your aid awards
- Disbursements: to view the scheduled dates and funding amounts that will be credited to your aid package
- Federal Student Loan History: to view a list of your federal student loans as reported by the National Student Loan Data System