Department of Health, Behavior and Society
Info For Current Students
Explore helpful information and resources curated for current students in the Department of Health, Behavior and Society.
Programs and Handbooks
- HBS Programs: Learn more about the Department's academic offerings, including our master's and doctoral programs, certificate programs, accelerated learning institutes, and postdoctoral training opportunities.
- Student Handbooks (MyJHSPH login required): Reference the Department of Health, Behavior and Society's Student Handbooks for critical information about HBS programs and policies.
- Bloomberg School Academic Calendar: Browse the Bloomberg School's current and future academic calendars.
- Office of Records and Registration: Find information about registering for courses, requesting academic records and transcripts, and more.
- Course Directory: Search for courses offered by the Bloomberg School.
- Libraries: Learn more about libraries and study spaces across Johns Hopkins University.
- Office of Student Affairs: Explore a centralized hub of important tools and resources for Bloomberg School students, including information about student life, student accounts, and more.
- Office of Financial Aid: Learn more about funding options for studies at the Bloomberg School.
- Graduate Student Funding Opportunities: Browse a continuously updated repository of federal and private funding opportunities intended for graduate students, courtesy of the Vice Provost for Research at Johns Hopkins University.
- Johns Hopkins University Health & Well-Being: Access a single-source destination for information about student well-being resources across Johns Hopkins University.
- Health Benefits and Insurance: Learn more about student health insurance and benefits.
Housing and Transportation
- Johns Hopkins Office of Housing and Residential Life: Find resources to help Bloomberg School affiliates navigate their off-campus accommodations search.
- Transportation Services: Learn more about transportation services available at Johns Hopkins University, including shuttles, parking, and more.
- Student Assembly: Learn more about the Student Assembly, which represents, preserves, and promotes the interests of all students across the Bloomberg School.
- Student Groups: Learn more about current student groups at the Bloomberg School.
- Health, Behavior and Society Student Organization (HBSSO): Discover more about HBSSO, which represents student interests to the Department, acting as a liaison between students and HBS leadership and cultivating student engagement.
- SOURCE: Interested in community engagement and service-learning opportunities? Housed in HBS, SOURCE works to engage the Johns Hopkins University health professional schools and Baltimore communities in mutually beneficial partnerships that promote health and social justice. HBS faculty member, Mindi Levin, MS, is SOURCE's founder and director.
- Bloomberg School Events Calendar: Learn more about events happening across the Bloomberg School.
- JHU Hub Events Calendar: Learn more about events happening across Johns Hopkins University.
Career and Professional Development Resources
- Bloomberg School Career Services Office: Access career planning tools and opportunities.