Department of Health, Behavior and Society
News and Events
Headlines and Department News
Get to know the Health, Behavior, and Society Department community through HBS Stories and News, our editorial series highlighting the latest developments and stories, student news, alumni updates, etc.
- Read: When a Texas County Tried to Ensure Racial Equity in COVID-19 Vaccinations, It Didn't Go as Planned, featuring HBS faculty member, Janice Bowie, PhD (TIME)
- Read: The Guilt and Shame Pandemic, featuring HBS chair, Rajiv Rimal, PhD (Bustle)
- Watch: Addressing COVID Disparities in Communities of Color, featuring HBS faculty member, Lisa Cooper, MD (Bloomberg Philanthropies)
- Listen: Building Resilience in Puerto Rico, featuring HBS alum, Yonaira Rivera, PhD '19 (American Health Podcast)
- Read: Why human brains are bad at assessing the risks of pandemics, featuring HBS faculty member, Meghan Moran, PhD (Washington Post)
- Read: With science and scripture, a Baltimore pastor is fighting Covid-19 vaccine skepticism, featuring HBS doctoral student, Amelia Jamison (STAT News)
- Read: Easing lockdowns and covid-19: the geometry of the pandemic in America, featuring HBS chair, Rajiv Rimal, PhD (The Economist)
- Read: A Vision to Improve the Lives of Black Men, featuring HBS faculty member, Roland Thorpe, PhD (JHSPH News)
Check back soon for the upcoming HBS events!