John McGready, PhD '08, ScM, shares the joy, importance, and utility of biostatistics with students, and works closely with faculty and clinicians on public-health research.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Mustafa Ali MK, Sabha MM., MD, Mustafa, SK, Banifadel M, Ghazaleh S, Aburayyan, KM, Ghanim MT3; Awad MT, Gekonde, DN, Amala A;, Ramahi A, , Elzanaty, AM, Nesheiwat, Z, Shastri PM, Al-Sarie M, McGready J. Hospitalization and Post-hospitalization Outcomes among Teaching Internal Medicine, Employed Hospitalist and Locum Tenens Hospitalist Services in a Tertiary Center: A Prospective Cohort Study. To appear in Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2021.
- Mathioudakis NN, Abusamaan MS, Shakarchi AF, Sokolinsky S, Fayzullin S, McGready J, Zilbermint, M, Saria,S, Golden, SH. Development and Validation of a Machine Learning Model to Predict Near-Term Risk of Iatrogenic Hypoglycemia in Hospitalized Patients. JAMA Network Open. 2021;4(1):e2030913. doi:10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2020.30913
- Hoover-Fong J, McGready J, Schultze K, and Alade A. A Height-for-Age Growth Reference for Children with Achondroplasia: Expanded Applications and Comparison with Original Reference Data. American Journal of Medical Genetics, Part A. 2017. May;173(5)
- McGready J, Brookmeyer R. Evaluation of Student Outcomes in Online vs. Campus Biostatistics Education in a Graduate School of Public Health. Preventive Medicine 2013 56 (2): 142-122.
- Murphy S, McGready, J, Griswold, M, and Sylvia, M. A Method for Estimating Cost Savings for Population Health Management Programs. Health Services Research. 2012. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01457.x