Rosemary Morgan, PhD, MSc, studies the role of gender inequities on health, wellbeing, and public health interventions.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Wenham, C., Smith, J., Davies, S. E., Feng, H., Grépin, K. A., Harman, S., … Morgan, R. (2020). Women are most affected by pandemics — lessons from past outbreaks. Nature, 583(7815), 194–198.
- Morgan, R, and Klein, S. (2019). “The Intersection of Sex and Gender in the Treatment of Influenza.” Current Opinion in Virology 35: 35–41. doi:10.1016/J.COVIRO.2019.02.009.
- Morgan, R., Ayiasi RM, Barman D, et al. (2018). Gendered health systems: evidence from low- and middle-income countries. Health Research Policy and Systems 16: 58.
- Morgan R, Dhatt R, Kharel C, Muraya K. A Patchwork Approach to Gender Equality weakens the SDGs: Time for Cross Cutting Action. Global Health Promotion. 2020; doi.org/10.1177/1757975920949735
- Morgan, R., George, A., Ssali, S., Hawkins, K., Molyneux, S., & Theobald, S. (2016). How to do (or not to do)… gender analysis in health systems research. Health Policy and Planning, 31(8), 1069–1078.