Center & Institute Affiliations
Donna Strobino, PhD ’76, an expert in maternal and child health (MCH) research, focused on the health of disadvantaged pregnant women and their young children and families.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Reid LD, Strobino DM. A Population-Based Study of School Readiness Determinants in a Large Urban Public School District. Matern Child Health J. 2019; 23(3):325-334. PubMed PMID: 30569300.
- Surkan PJ, Strobino DM, Mehra S, Shamim AA, Rashid M, Wu LS, Ali H, Ullah B, Labrique AB, Klemm RDW, West KP Jr, Christian P. Unintended pregnancy is a risk factor for depressive symptoms among socio-economically disadvantaged women in rural Bangladesh. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2018; 18(1):490. PubMed PMID: 30545325.
- Harvey EM, Ahmed S, Manning SE, Diop H, Argani C, Strobino DM. Severe Maternal Morbidity at Delivery and Risk of Hospital Encounters Within 6 Weeks and 1 Year Postpartum. J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2018; 27(2):140-147. PubMed PMID: 28953424
- Harvey EM, Strobino D, Sherrod L, Webb MC, Anderson C, White JA, Atlas R. Community-Academic Partnership to Investigate Low Birth Weight Deliveries and Improve Maternal and Infant Outcomes at a Baltimore City Hospital. Matern Child Health J. 2017; 21(2):260-266. PubMed PMID: 27461023
- Strobino DM, Ahmed S, Mistry K, Wasserman E, Hossain MB, Minkovitz C. Maternal Depressive Symptoms and Attained Size Among Children in the First 2 Years of Life. Acad Pediatr. 2016;16(1):75-81. PMID: 26498256