Paul Locke, DrPH '98, MPH, JD, is a scientist and lawyer who researches, designs, and implements evidence-based policies to improve public health and protect the environment.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Cronin, C., Trush, M., Bellamy, W., Russell, J., Locke, PA. An Examination of Radon Awareness, Risk Communication, and Risk Reduction in a Hispanic Community. Intl. J. of Radiation Biol. 96:6 803-813 Jan. 2020
- Bellamy, W. and Locke, PA. Legal Tools to Reduce Radon’s Risk: An Evaluation of Mandatory Radon-Resistant New Construction in Building Codes. 48 Env’t. Law Reporter 11063 – 11073. Dec. 2018
- Daniak, N., Feinendegen, L., Hyer, R., Locke, PA, Walthar, A. Synergies resulting from a systems biology approach: integrating radiation epidemiology and radiobiology to optimize protection of the public after exposure to low doses of ionizing radiation. Intl. J. of Radiation Biol. 94:1, 2-7. Jan. 2018
- Locke, PA, Westphal, M., Tischler, J. Hessler, K. Frasch, P. Myers, D.B., and Krewski, D. Implementing toxicity testing in the 21st century: challenges and opportunities. International J. of Risk Assessment and Management. 20(1/2/3): 198 – 224. 2017
- Locke, PA. Ten Fundamental Legal Terms and Concepts That Are Useful in Understanding Laboratory Animal Law Across Nations. ILAR Journal 57(3): 266 – 270. May 2016