Lauren Czaplicki, PhD '18, MPH, applies a critical public health research lens to understand corporate influence on health and policymaking.
Experiences & Accomplishments
- Czaplicki L, Rahman B, Simpson R, Rose SW, Liu M, Perk SN, Moran MB, Schillo B. Going smokeless: Promotional features and reach of US smokeless to direct-mail advertising (July 2017 – August 2018). Nicotine Tob Res. 2020; doi.org/10.1093/ntr/ntaa255.
- Czaplicki L, Tulsiani S, Kostygina G, Feng M, Kim Y, Perks SN, Emery S, Schillo B. #toolittletoolate: JUUL-related content on Instagram before and after self-regulatory action. PLoS One. 2020;15(5):e0233419.
- Moran MB, Heley K, Czaplicki L, Weiger C, Strong D, Pierce J. Tobacco advertising features that may contribute to product appeal among US adolescents and young adults. Nicotine Tob Res. 2020; doi.org/10.1093/ntr/ntaa275.
- Rose SW, Amato MS, Anesetti-Rothermel A, Carnegie B, Safi Z, Benson AF, Czaplicki L, Simpson R, Zhou Y, Akbar M, Younger Gagosian S, Chen-Sankey JC, Schillo BA. Characteristics and Reach Equity of Policies Restricting Flavored Tobacco Product Sales in the United States. Health Promot Pract. 2020 Jan;21(1_suppl):44S-53S. doi: 10.1177/1524839919879928. PubMed PMID: 31908207; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC6988448.
- Czaplicki L, Schillo BA, Rose SW, Zhou Y, Vallone D. National Support for a Menthol Cigarette Sales Ban. Public Health Rep. 2020 Nov 9;33354920966004.