Luciana C. Assini-Meytin, PhD, MS, researches strategies to advance the science of child sexual abuse prevention.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Ruzicka, A., Assini-Meytin, L.C., Schaeffer, C., Bradshaw, C. & Letourneau, E.J. (2021). Responsible behavior with younger children: Examining the feasibility of a classroom-based program to prevent child sexual abuse perpetration by adolescents. Journal of Child Sexual Abuse. https://doi.org/10.1080/10538712.2021.1881858
- Assini-Meytin, L.C., Kaufman, K., Mathews, B., Palmer, D., Ingram, M., & Letourneau, E.J. (2021). Preventing and responding to child sexual abuse: Organizational efforts. Child Abuse & Neglect. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chiabu.2020.104892
- Fix, R.L., Assini-Meytin, L.C., & Le, P.T. (2019). Gender and race informed pathways from childhood sexual abuse to sexually transmitted infections. Journal of Adolescent Health, 65(2), pp. 267-273.
- Assini-Meytin, L.C., Fix, R.L., & Letourneau, E.J. (2020). Child sexual abuse: The need for a perpetration prevention focus. Journal of Child Sexual Abuse, 29(1), pp. 22-40. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10538712.2019.1703232
- Assini-Meytin, L.C., & Green, K. (2015). Long-term consequences of adolescent parenthood among African American urban youth: A propensity score matching approach. Journal of Adolescent Health, 56(5), pp. 529-535. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2015.01.005