Center & Institute Affiliations
Enid Chung Roemer, PhD, studies workplace health promotion programs, examining their impact on health and well-being, healthcare utilization and costs, and productivity.
Experiences & Accomplishments
- Myburgh, I., Goetzel, R. Z., Roemer, E. C., & Kent, K. B. (2021). Why Should Businesses Support Public Health? American Journal of Health Promotion. First published online April 16, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1177/08901171211009050
- Roemer, E. C. (2020). The Evolution of Organizational Health Scorecards and Future Directions. The Art of Health Promotion: linking research to practice. American Journal of Health Promotion, 34(3), 326-332. First published online January 30, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1177/0890117119898026f.
- Goetzel, R. Z., Fabius, R., Roemer, E. C., Kent, K., McCleary, K., Berko, J., Head, M., Henke, R. M. (2019, March). The stock performance of American companies investing in a culture of health. American Journal of Health Promotion, 33(3), 439-447. First published online January 30, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1177/0890117118824818 2019 Paper of the Year Award Winner, American Journal of Health Promotion
- Roemer, E. C., Kent, K. B., Mummert, A., McCleary, K., Matson Koffman, D., Lang, J., & Goetzel, R. Z.(2019). Validity and Reliability of the updated CDC Worksite Health ScoreCard. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 61(9), 767-777.
- Kent, K. B., Goetzel, R. Z., Roemer, E. C., Prasad, A., Freundlich, N. (2016, February). Promoting healthy workplaces by building cultures of health and applying strategic communications. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 58(2):114-122.