Center & Institute Affiliations
Ryan Kennedy, PhD, is a behavioral scientist who works to advance tobacco control policies in the U.S. and around the world.
Experiences & Accomplishments
- RD Kennedy, A Awopegba, E De León, JE Cohen. Global approaches to regulating electronic cigarettes. Tobacco Control. 2016 Nov 30:tobaccocontrol-2016.
- RD Kennedy, A Grant, M Spires, J Cohen. Point-of-sale tobacco advertising and display bans: results from a policy evaluation study using mobile data gathering methods in five Russian cities. JMIR Public Health Surveill 2017;3(3):e52) doi:10.2196/publichealth.6069
- RD Kennedy, VC Jones Reducing the dangers of e-cigarettes for children: opportunities for regulation and consumer education. The Medical Journal of Australia. 2019 Feb 18;210(3):118-9.
- RD Kennedy, I Behm, L Craig, ME Thompson, GT Fong, R Guignard, F Beck. Outdoor smoking behaviour and support for outdoor smoking restrictions before and after France's national smoking ban. The European Journal of Public Health. 2012 Feb 1;22(suppl 1):29-34.
- RD Kennedy, O Douglas, L Stehouwer, J Dawson. The availability of smoking-permitted accommodations from Airbnb in 12 Canadian cities. Tobacco Control Published Online First: 20 February 2017. doi: 10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2016-053315