Shannon Frattaroli, PhD '99, MPH '94, translates evidence about injury and violence prevention into policies and practices that will create safe places for people to thrive.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Frattaroli S, McGinty EE, Barnhorst A, Greenberg S. Gun violence restraining orders: Alternative or adjunct to mental health-based restrictions on firearms? Behavioral Sciences and the Law, 2015;33(2-3):290-307. DOI:10.1002/bsl.2173.
- Alexander GC, Frattaroli S, Gielen AC eds. The Opioid Epidemic: From Evidence to Impact. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2017.
- Frattaroli S, Shields W, Omaki E, Molloy M, Gielen AC. How are prescription medications stored in urban homes where children live? Opportunities for poisoning prevention, Clinical Pediatrics, 2017;56(7):678-81.
- Frattaroli S, Pollack KM, Cook PJ, Salomon M, Omaki E, Gielen AC. Public opinion concerning residential sprinkler systems for 1- and 2-family homes. Injury Epidemiology, 2015;2(1):27. doi: 10.1186/s40621-015-0060-5.
- Frattaroli S, Pollack KM, Young JL, Vernick JS. State health department employees, policy advocacy, and political campaigns: Protections and limits under the law. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 2015;43(s1):64-8.