Caitlin Kennedy PhD ’09, MPH ’04, is a social and behavioral scientist with a focus on sexual and reproductive health and HIV prevention, and resource-limited settings.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Kennedy C, Fonner V, Armstrong K, O’Reilly K, Sweat M. Increasing HIV serostatus disclosure in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review of intervention evaluations. AIDS. 2015 Jun;29 Suppl 1:S7-S23
- Kennedy C, Brahmbhatt H, Likindikoki S, Mbwambo J, Beckham S, Kerrigan D. Exploring the potential of a conditional cash transfer intervention to reduce HIV risk among young women in Iringa, Tanzania. AIDS Care. 2014;26(3):275-81.
- Kennedy C, Baral S, Fielding-Miller R, Adams D, Dludlu P, Sithole B, Fonner V, Mnisi Z, Kerrigan D. “They are human beings, they are Swazi”: Intersecting stigmas and the positive health, dignity and prevention needs of HIV-infected men who have sex with men in Swaziland. Journal of the International AIDS Society. 2013;16(Suppl 3):18749. PMCID: PMC3852123.
- Kennedy CE, Yeh PT, Pandey S, Betran AP, Narasimhan M. Elective cesarean section for women living with HIV: a systematic review of risks and benefits. AIDS. 2017 Jul 17;31(11):1579-1591.
- Kerrigan D, Kennedy C, Morgan-Thomas R, Reza-Paul S, Mwangi P, Win, KT, McFall A, Fonner V, Butler J. A community empowerment approach to the HIV response among sex workers: Effectiveness, challenges, and considerations for implementation and scale-up. The Lancet. 2014 Jul 21. S0140-6736(14); 60973-9.