Julia Wolfson, PhD '16, MPP, studies individual, structural, and policy factors that influence food choices, diet quality, and diet-related health outcomes.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Wolfson JA, Leung CW, Richardson C. (2020) More frequent cooking at home is associated with higher Health Eating Index score. Public Health Nutrition. Jan 10: 1-11. PMID: 31918785
- Garcia T, Ford B, Pike D, Bryce R, Richardson C, Wolfson JA. (2020) Development and pilot implementation of a community health center-based cooking skills intervention. Public Health Nutrition. E-pub ahead of print. September 30:1-12. PMID: 32993845
- Wolfson JA, Leung CW. (2020) Food insecurity and COVID-19: disparities in early effects for US adults. Nutrients. 12(6):e1648. PMID: 32498323
- Wolfson JA, Moran A, Jarlenski MJ, Bleich SN. (2018) Trends in sodium content of menu items in large chain restaurants in the United States. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. Jan:54(1):28-36. PMID: 29056370
- Wolfson JA, Bleich SN, Smith KC, Frattaroli S. (2016) What does cooking mean to you?: Perceptions of cooking and factors related to cooking behavior. Appetite. 97:146-54. PMID: 26654888