Center & Institute Affiliations
Daniel Polsky, PhD, is an economist with a research focus on access to affordable, quality health care through innovations in health insurance design, coverage, and payment.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Zhu JM, Polsky D. Private Equity and Physician Medical Practices – Navigating a Changing Ecosystem. New England Journal of Medicine, 384(11): 981-983, March 2021
- Polsky D, Bingxiao W. Provider Networks and Health Plan Premium Variation. Health Services Research, 56(1): 16-24, February 2021
- Zhu JM, Hua LM, Polsky D. Private Equity Acquisitions of Physician Medical Groups Across Specialties, 2013-2016. JAMA 323(7):663–665, Feb 2020.
- Drake C, Zhang Y, Chaiyachati KH, Polsky D. The Limitations of Poor Broadband Internet Access for Telemedicine Use in Rural America: An Observational Study. Ann Intern Med 171:382-384, May 2019.
- Polsky D, Richards M, Basseyn S, Wissoker D, Kenney GM, Zuckerman S, Rhodes KV: Appointment Availability after Increases in Medicaid Payments for Primary Care. New England Journal of Medicine 372(6): 537-545, February 2015.