Chanee Fabius, PhD, MA, conducts research to improve aging and disability policy while supporting health equity for older adults, caregivers, and the direct care workforce.
Experiences & Accomplishments
- Fabius, C. D., Wolff, J. L., & Kasper, J. D. (2020). Race Differences in Characteristics and Experiences of Black and White Caregivers of Older Americans. The Gerontologist, 1–10. https://doi.org/10.1093/geront/gnaa042
- Fabius, C. D., Brown, E., & Robison, J. (2019). Racial Differences in Choice and Control Among Older Adults: Results From Connecticut's Money Follows the Person Rebalancing Demonstration. J Aging Soc Policy, 1:1-16. doi: 10.1080/08959420.2019.1589887.
- Fabius, C. D., & Robison, J. (2019). Differences in Living Arrangements Among Older Adults Transitioning Into the Community: Examining the Impact of Race and Choice. Journal of Applied Gerontology, 38(4): 454–478. doi:10.1177/0733464816687496.
- Fabius, C. D., Thomas, K. S., Zhang, T., Ogarek, J., & Shireman, T. I. (2018). Racial disparities in Medicaid home and community-based service utilization and expenditures among persons with multiple sclerosis. BMC health services research, 18(1), 773.
- Fabius, C. D., & Thomas, K. S. (2018). Examining black-white disparities among Medicare beneficiaries in assisted living settings in 2014. J Am Med Dir Assoc. doi: 10.1016/j.jamda.2018.09.032.