Center & Institute Affiliations
Luther G Kalb, PhD '17, MHS '08, uses data to improve the well-being of children and adolescents, particularly those with neurodevelopmental disabilities.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Kalb, L., Hagopian, L., Gross, A., & Vasa, R. (2018) Psychometric Characteristics of the Mental Health Crisis Assessment Scale in Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry (Epub; doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12748).
- Kalb, L., Stuart, E., Mandell, D., Olfson, M., & Vasa, R. (2018) Management of Mental Health Crises among Children with and without Autism Spectrum Disorder: A National Survey of Child Psychiatrists. Psychiatric Services (Epub; doi: 10.1176/appi.ps.201600332).
- Kalb, L., Stuart, E., Vasa, R. (2018). Characteristics of Psychiatric Emergency Department Use among Privately Insured Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism. Epub, doi: 10.1177/1362361317749951
- Kalb, L., Stapp, E., Ballard, E., Holingue, C., Keefer, A., & Riley, A. (2019). Trends in Psychiatric Emergency Department Visits among Youth and Young Adults in the US. Pediatrics. DOI: 10.1542/peds.2018-2192
- Kalb, L., Stuart, E., Freedman, B., Zablotsky, B., & Vasa, R. (2012). Psychiatric-related Emergency Department Visits among Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Pediatric Emergency Care 28 (12), 1269-1276