Center & Institute Affiliations
111 Market Place
epidemiology and epidemiologic methods; social epidemiology; spatial analyses
Experiences & Accomplishments
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
George Washington University
Honors & Awards
Elected Member, Delta Omega Honorary Society in Public Health, Alpha Chapter, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2014
- Martenies SE, Zhang M, Corrigan AE, Kvit A, Shields T, Wheaton W, Bastain T, Breton CV, Dabelea D, Habre R, Magzamen S, Padula AM, Around Him D, Camargo CA, Cowell W, Croen LA, Deoni S, Everson TM, Hartert TV, McEvoy CT, Morello-Frosch R, Petriello M, Sathyanarayana S, Stanford JB, Woodruff TJ, Wright RJ, Kress AM. Associations between combined exposure to environmental hazards and social stressors and perinatal outcomes in the ECHO-wide cohort. Health and Place. 2022;2. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healthplace.2022.102858
- Timbie JW, Setodji CM, Kress AM, et al. Implementation and Outcomes of a Nationwide Patient-Centered Medical Home Demonstration in Federally Qualified Health Centers. N Engl J Med. 2017.
- Cypel C, Kress AM, Eber SE, Schneiderman A. Herbicide Exposure, Vietnam Service, and Hypertension Risk in Army Chemical Corps Veterans. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2016;58(11):1127 – 1136.
- Yoon FB, Sukasih A, Jang D, Kress AM, et al. 2013. Adjustments for Temporal Misclassification of Exposure Status in Surveys of Health Outcomes. In JSM Proceedings, Statistical Computing Section. Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association.
- Kress AM, Hartzell MC, Peterson MR. Disease Burden Associated with Overweight and Obesity among US Military Retirees and their Dependents, Age 38 to 64, 2003. Preventive Medicine. 2005(July);41(1):63-69.