Qingfeng Li, PhD '13, MHS, studies machine learning models to support the use of big data and improve road safety in low- and middle-income countries.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Li Q, Yu S, Chen T, Bishai D, Bachani A, Hyder A. Road safety risk factors for non-motorized vehicle users in a Chinese city: an observational study. Injury Prevention. 2019; doi:10.1136/injuryprev-2018-043071
- Merali H, Lin J, Li Q, Bhalla K. Using Street Imagery and Crowdsourcing Internet Marketplaces to Measure Motorcycle Helmet Use in Bangkok, Thailand. Injury Prevention. 2019; doi:10.1136/injuryprev-2018-043061
- Li Q, Louis TA, Liu L, Wang C, Tsui AO. Subnational estimation of modern contraceptive prevalence in five sub-Saharan African countries: a Bayesian hierarchical approach. BMC Public Health. 2019; 19(1):216
- Li Q, Peng J, Chen T, Yu Y, Hyder AA. Seatbelt wearing rate in a Chinese city: Results from multi-round cross-sectional studies. Accident Analysis and Prevention. 2018; 121:279-284
- Li Q, Alonge O, Lawhorn C, Ambaw Y, Kumar S, Jacobs T, Hyder AA. Child injuries in Ethiopia: a review of the current situation with projections. PLOS ONE. 2018; 13(3): e0194692