Joanne Rosen, JD, MA, studies the impact of law and policy on sexual and reproductive health, access to abortion, and sexual and gender minority communities.
Experiences & Accomplishments
- Rosen, J.D. (2020), June Medical Services v. Russo – A Threat to Physicians’ Standing to Challenge Abortion Regulations. New England Journal of Medicine, 383(12): 1101-1103.
- Greene N, Johnson R, German D, Rosen J, Cohen J, State-Level Alcohol Environments and Sexual Identity Disparities in Binge Drinking in the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System. LGBT Health. April 2021; 8(3): 190-200.
- Messing AJ, Fabi R, Rosen JD (2020), Reproductive Injustice at the US Border. American Journal of Public Health, 110(3): 339-344.
- Rosen, J.D. (2017), Finding Strength in Numbers: The Critical Role of Data in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 129(1): 195-196.
- Rosen, J.D. (2012), The Public Health Risks of Crisis Pregnancy Centers, Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 44:201-205.