Center & Institute Affiliations
Elise T. Pas, PhD, MA, develops and tests school-based preventive interventions focused on social, emotional, and behavioral outcomes.
Experiences & Accomplishments
at College Park
Honors & Awards
- Pas, E. T., Lindstrom Johnson, S., Alfonso, Y. N. & Bradshaw, C. P. (2020). Tracking time and resources associated with systems change and the adoption of evidence-based programs: The “hidden costs” of school-based coaching. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, 47(5), 720-734. doi: 10.1007/s10488-020-01039-w
- Pas, E.T., Ryoo, J.H., Musci, R., & Bradshaw, C. P. (2019). A state-wide quasi-experimental effectiveness study of the scale-up of school-wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports. Journal of School Psychology, 73(1), 41-55. doi: 10.1016/j.jsp.2019.03.001. ERIC Number: ED593800 [Note, received Paper of the Year 2019 Award in the Journal of School Psychology]
- Pas, E. T., Waasdorp, T. E., & Bradshaw, C. P. (2019). Coaching teachers to detect, prevent, and respond to bullying using mixed-reality simulation: An efficacy study in middle schools. International Journal of Bullying Prevention, 1(1), 58-69. doi: 10.1007/s42380-018-0003-0.
- Pas, E. T., Kaiser, L., Rabinowitz, J., Lochman, J. E., & Bradshaw, C. P. (2020). Patterns of student attendance for group counseling and the influence of student, group, and clinician factors. Journal of Applied School Psychology, 36(2), 198-226. doi: 10.1080/15377903.2020.1714860
- Pas, E.T., Johnson, S. R., Larson, K., Brandenburg, L., Church, R., & Bradshaw, C. P. (2016). Reducing behavior problems among students with an ASD: A pilot study of coaching teachers in a mixed-reality setting. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 46, 3640-3652. doi: 10.1007/s10803-016- 2898-y