Fengyi Wan, PhD, dissects the interactions between host cells, the microbiota, and pathogens to understand health and diseases in the colon.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Liu Y, Fu K, Wier EM, Lei Y, Hodgson A, Xu D, Xia X, Zheng D, Ding H, Sears CL, Yang J, Wan F (2021) Bacterial genotoxin accelerates transient infection-driven murine colon tumorigenesis. Cancer Discov. doi: 10.1158/2159-8290.CD-21-0912. Online ahead of print
- Wang F, Xu D, Su H, Zhang W, Sun X, Monroe MK, Chakroun RW, Wang Z, Dai W, Oh R, Wang H, Fan Q, Wan F, Cui H (2020) Supramolecular prodrug hydrogelator as an immune booster for checkpoint blocker-based immunotherapy. Sci Adv. 6(18): eaaz8985
- Xia X, Liu Y, Hodgson A, Xu D, Guo W, Yu H, She W, Zhou C, Lan L, Fu K, Vallance BA, Wan F (2019) EspF is crucial for Citrobacter rodentium-induced tight junction disruption and lethality in immunocompromised animals. PLoS Pathog. 15(6): e1007898
- Sun X, Fu K, Hodgson A, Wier EM, Wen MG, Kamenyeva O, Xia X, Koo LY, Wan F (2016) Sam68 is required for DNA damage responses via regulating poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation. PLoS Biol. 14(9): e1002543
- Fu K, Sun X, Wier EM, Hodgson A, Liu Y, Sears CL, Wan F. (2016) Sam68/KHDRBS1 is critical for colon tumorigenesis by regulating genotoxic stress-induced NF-kB activation. Elife 5: e15018.