Sara Bennett, PhD, MPhil, examines health policy and systems in low- and middle-income countries with a focus on institutional capacity, sustainability, and systems governance.
Experiences & Accomplishments
- Fryatt B, Bennett S, and Soucat A (2017) Health Sector Governance: Should we be investing more? BMJ Global Health DOI: 10.1136/bmjgh-2017-000343
- Zakumumpa H*, Bennett S, Ssengooba F, (2017) Modifications to ART service delivery models by health facilities in Uganda in promotion of intervention sustainability: A mixed-methods study Implementation Science 12:45 10.1186/s13012-017-0578-8
- Rasanathan K, Bennett S, Atkins V, Beschel R, Carrasquilla G, Charles J, Dasgupta R, Emerson K, Glandon D, Kanchanachitra C, Kingsley P, Matheson D, Mbabu RM, Mwansambo C, Paul J, Radebe T, Smith J, Solar O, Soucat A, Ssennyonjo A, Wismar M, Zaidi S. (2017) Governing Multisectoral Action for Health in Low- and Middle-income Countries Plos Medicine 14(4) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1002285
- Rodriguez D., Whiteside A., and Bennett S. (2017) Creating and Sustaining Political Commitment for Key Populations during Donor Transitions. Bull World Health Organ 2017;95:121–127. doi: 10.2471/BLT.16.179861.
- Jessani N.* Kennedy C. and Bennett S. (2016) The human capital of knowledge brokers: An analysis of attributes, capacities and skills of academic faculty at Kenyan Schools of Public Health Health Research Policy and Systems 14:58 DOI: 10.1186/s12961-016-0133-0