Danielle German, PhD '09, MPH, conducts research to understand and address the social context of health behavior and well-being among marginalized populations.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Poteat, T., German, D., Kerrigan, D. (2013). Managing Uncertainty: A Grounded Theory of Stigma in Transgender Health Care Encounters. Social Science and Medicine, 84: 22-9. PMID: 23517700
- Latkin, C., German, D., Vlahov, D., Galea, S. (2013). Neighborhoods and HIV: A social ecological approach to prevention and care. American Psychologist, 68(4):210-24. PMID: 23688089
- German, D. & Latkin, C.A. (2011). Social stability and HIV risk behavior: Evaluating the role of accumulated vulnerability. AIDS and Behavior 16(1):168-78. PMID: 21259043
- German, D., Davey, M.A., & Latkin, C.A. (2007). Residential transience and HIV risk behaviors among injection drug users. AIDS and Behavior, 11(6 Suppl): 21-30. PMID: 17486437
- German, D., Sifakis, F., Maulsby, C., Towe, V., Flynn, C.P., Latkin, C., Celentano, D.D., Hauck, H., & Holtgrave, D.R. (2011). Persistently high prevalence of HIV and unrecognized infection among men who have sex with men in Baltimore: the BESURE study. JAIDS, 57(1):77-87. PMID: 21297479