Megan Latshaw, PhD '05, MHS '01, translates environmental health science to policy and practice, with a focus on designing communities where the healthy choice is the easy choice.
Experiences & Accomplishments
- Latshaw MW, Degeberg R, Patel SS, Rhodes B, King E, Chaudhuri S, Nassif J. Advancing Environmental Health Surveillance in the US Through a National Human Biomonitoring Network. Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2016 Sep 17.
- Latshaw MW, Mangal C, Barkey A, McNamara D, Kim D, Pierson JB. Public Health Laboratories and Radiological Readiness. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2011;5 213-217.
- Latshaw, MW. Green Report: What Your Environmental Laboratory Can Do for You. Environmental Council of the States: May 2011. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/304538005_What_Your_Environmental_Laboratory_Can_Do_For_You
- Latshaw, MW and B Schwartz. Lead. The Encyclopedia of Quantitative Risk Assessment. John Wiley & Sons. September 2008.
- Weil M, Bressler J, Parsons P, Bolla K, Glass T, Schwartz B. Blood mercury levels and neurobehavioral function. JAMA. 2005;293:1875-1882.