Frank Curriero, PhD, works to develop and advance the use of spatial science methods (spatial data, GIS, spatial statistics) across the broad spectrum of public health
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- DePriest K, Shields, TM, Curriero FC: Returning to our Roots: The use of Geospatial Data for Nurse-led Community Research, Research in Nursing and Health (in press).
- Kvit A, Davis B, Jacobs JM, Curriero FC: Adjusted, non-Euclidean Cluster Detection of Vibrio parahaemolyticus in the Chesapeake Bay, Geospatial Health, 2019, 14:783, 211-218.
- Davis BJK, Curriero FC: Development and Evaluation of Geostatistical Methods for Non-Euclidean-Based Spatial Covariance Matrices, Mathematical Geoscience, 2019: 51(6): 767-791.
- Berman JD, Jin L, Bell ML, Curriero FC: Developing a Geostatistical Simulation to Inform the Quantity and Placement of New Monitors for a Follow-up Air Sampling Campaign, Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, 2019: 29, 248–257.
- Klassen AC, Hsieh S, Pankewicz A, Kabbe A, Hayes J, Curriero FC: The Association of Neighborhood-level Social Class and Tobacco Consumption with Adverse Lung Cancer Characteristics in Maryland, Tobacco Induced Diseases, 2019:17(6): 1-13.