Center & Institute Affiliations
Holly Wilcox, PhD '03, MS, uses research to advance public health approaches to suicide prevention, including policies, early intervention, and chain of care approaches.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- DeVylder JE, Ryan TC, Cwik M, Wilson ME, Jay SY, Nestadt PS, Goldstein M, Wilcox HC. Assessment of Selective and Universal Screening for Suicide Risk in a Pediatric Emergency Department, JAMA Network Open. 2019 Oct 2;2(10):e1914070.
- Decker MR, Wilcox HC, Holliday CN, Webster DW.An Integrated Public Health Approach to Interpersonal Violence and Suicide Prevention and Response. Public Health Rep. 2018 Nov/Dec;133(1_suppl):65S-79S.
- Swartz K, Musci RJ, Beaudry MB, Heley K, Miller L, Alfes C, Townsend L, Thornicroft G, Wilcox HC. School-Based Curriculum to Improve Depression Literacy Among US Secondary School Students: A Randomized Effectiveness Trial. Am J Public Health. 2017 Dec;107(12):1970-1976.
- Musci RJ, Kharrazi H, Wilson RF, Susukida R, Gharghabi F, Zhang A, Wissow L, Robinson KA, Wilcox HC. The study of effect moderation in youth suicide-prevention studies. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2018 Aug 7. doi: 10.1007/s00127-018-1574-2.
- Wilcox HC, Kharrazi H, Wilson RF, Musci RJ, Susukida R, Gharghabi F, Zhang A, Wissow L, Robinson KA. Data Linkage Strategies to Advance Youth Suicide Prevention: A Systematic Review for a National Institutes of Health Pathways to Prevention Workshop. Ann Intern Med. 2016 Dec 6;165(11):779-785.