Center & Institute Affiliations
Mark Bittle, DrPH ’06, MBA, FACHE, focuses on the organizational and management factors that influence physician alignment and managing change in complex organizations.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Gurewitsch Allen, ED, Bittle, MJ. Linking Medicaid Expansion and Cuts to Disproportionate-Share Hospital: Will Safety Nets Survive? Obstetrics & Gynecology, August 2015, 126(2): 442-445
- Bittle, MJ. A New Vision and Leadership Challenge: Implementing the Affordable Care Act to Improve the Organization and Delivery of Health Care Services. J Public Health Management Practice, 2014 21(1).
- Bittle MJ, LaMarche S. Engaging the Patient as Observer to Promote Hand Hygiene Compliance in Ambulatory Care. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2009 Oct:35(10):519-525.
- Bittle MJ, Charache P. Sustainable Improvement: Taking “AIM” at lasting change. Schilling L. (ed): Implementing and Sustaining Improvement in Health Care. Oakbrook Terrace, IL: Joint Commission Resources, 2008. ISBN: 978-1-59940-187-4
- Bittle MJ, Charache P, Wassilchalk DM. Registration-associated patient misidentification in an academic medical center: causes and corrections. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2007 Jan;33(1):25-33.