Methods in life sciences, literature and practice
This course was designed for first year PhD students, and is available to master's students though it is recommended to contact the instructor.
- Interpret a wide range of research technologies used in the basic science laboratory and core facilities
- Assess whether the evidence supports published conclusions
- Identify the limitations of experimental methods
- Use some computational tools, online databases and resources
- 50% Participation
- 25% Presentation(s)
- 25% Written Assignment(s)
Designed for MMI PhD students; also open to masters students. This is the onsite section of a course also held virtually/online. You are responsible for the modality in which you register.