Vadim Dukhanin, MD, MHS’ 15, studies and advocates for patient, caregiver, and public engagement in healthcare delivery, priority setting, and performance management.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- DeCamp, M., Brewer, S.E., Dukhanin, V. Patient, Public, Consumer, and Community Engagement: From Consucrat to Representative. International Journal of Health Policy and Management, 2020 Aug 15. doi: 10.34172/ijhpm.2020.148.
- Dukhanin, V., Feeser, S., Berkowitz, S.A., & DeCamp M. Who represents me? A patient-derived model of patient engagement via patient and family advisory councils (PFACs). Health Expectations, 2019 Oct 23. doi: 10.1111/hex.12983
- Keller, S., Dy, S., Wilson, R., Dukhanin, V., Snyder, C., & Wu, W. Selecting Patient-Reported Outcome Measures to Contribute to Primary Care Performance Measurement: A Mixed Methods Approach. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 2020 Jun 3. doi:10.1007/s11606-020-05811-4.
- Dukhanin, V., Topazian, R. & DeCamp, M. Metrics and evaluation tools for patient engagement in healthcare organization- and system-level decision-making: a systematic review. International Journal of Health Policy and Management. 2018;x(x):1–15. doi:10.15171/ijhpm.2018.43
- Dukhanin, V., Searle, A., Zwerling, A., Dowdy, D.W., Taylor, H.A., & Merritt, M.W. Integrating social justice concerns into economic evaluation for healthcare and public health: A systematic review. Social Science and Medicine. 2018;198;27-35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2017.12.012