Data visualization; Monitoring & Evaluation; Human-centered design; Nutrition; Maternal, newborn and child health
Experiences & Accomplishments
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Aung T, Niyeha D, Shagihilu S, Mpembeni R, Kaganda J, Sheffel A, Heidkamp R. Optimizing data visualization for reproductive, maternal, newborn, child health, and nutrition (RMNCH&N) policymaking: data visualization preferences and interpretation capacity among decision-makers in Tanzania. Global health research and policy. 2019 Dec;4(1):4.
- Aung T, Niyeha D, Heidkamp R. Leveraging data visualization to improve the use of data for global health decision-making. Journal of Global Health. 2019 Dec;9(2).
- Sawadogo-Lewis T, Vignola E, Aung T, Heidkamp R. Developing data use capacity in the maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition sector in Malawi, Mali, Mozambique and Tanzania: an evolving strategy. Journal of global health. 2019 Jun;9(1).
- Niyeha D, Malamsha D, Mpembeni R, Charwe D, Epimark S, Malima K, Aveika A, Aung T, Hazel E, Tam Y, Heidkamp R. Explaining progress towards Millennium Development Goal 4 for child survival in Tanzania. Journal of global health. 2018 Dec;8(2).
- Self A, Chipokosa S, Misomali A, Aung T, Harvey SA, Chimchere M, Chilembwe J, Park L, Chalimba C, Monjeza E, Kachale F. Youth accessing reproductive health services in Malawi: drivers, barriers, and suggestions from the perspectives of youth and parents. Reproductive health. 2018 Dec;15(1):108.