It's challenging to figure out how best to contribute to advancing health equity. Our team is learning more about the complexities of health inequities every day and we’re eager to share this knowledge widely.
Below you’ll find access to our latest learning materials so you can be part of the solution; whether you’re a researcher, journalist, private citizen, health practitioner, community leader, policy maker, student, or funder.
Center News Publications
The Center offers several news publications that share research updates and stories about it work. These include:
- HEALTH EQUITY HAPPENINGS: Local + Global Action Updates, a collection of Center events, news stories, profiles, research progress, and community engagements updates.
- COMMUNITY ADVISORY BOARD Quarterly Highlights, a roundup of quarterly actions by the Center's community advisory board, delivered four times a year.
- RESEARCHER RESOURCES: Health Equity Research Professionals, a collation of relevant professional opportunities for health equity-focused researchers, students, and health practitioners, shared approximately once a month.
Center Reports and Books
The Center has a number of reports and books anticipated in late 2020. This includes our first Annual Impact Report: A Collection of Center Contributions (Check again in late 2020).
Here you can find our collection of peer-reviewed academic journal articles, opinion pieces, and commentaries by Center for Health Equity experts.
Great background resources for media organizations and freelance journalists. Please visit our Media Newsroom for:
- A list of recent media coverage about work by the Center for Health Equity Team.
- Our Media Kit includes primer fact sheets, archived news publications, media contacts for interviews and preferred organizational language and image credits, team profiles, awards and testimonials.
- Contact details for requesting interviews from our experts, official images or branding materials.