Understanding the concept of health inequities and how best to contribute to advancing health equity can be complicated. Our team is learning more about these complexities daily, and we’re eager to share this knowledge widely.
Access our latest learning materials so you can be part of the solution, whether you're a researcher, student, journalist, private citizen, health practitioner, community leader, policy maker, or funder.
We have degree courses designed for students, researchers, and other health professionals offered through the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Applications of Innovative Methods in Health Equity Research
- Local and Global Best Practices in Health Equity Research Methods
We have free massive open online courses (MOOCs) offered through Coursera if you are not seeking to complete a degree course. You can earn a certificate of completion for an additional fee.
- Foundations of Health Equity Research
- Application of Health Equity Research Methods for Practice and Policy
- Health Equity Research & Practice: Local & Global Lessons
Publications and Newsletters
We share the latest news, knowledge, and lessons learned from our work in action. These include a collection of peer-reviewed academic journal articles, opinion pieces, and commentaries), along with a free subscription to receive our monthly or quarterly news updates and stories, annual reports and books.