Scientific Publications and Reports
Ending unjust HIV criminalization: leave no‐one behind. Edwin J Bernard, Chris Beyrer, Edwin Cameron, Michaela Clayton, Alexandra Volgina.
Undocumented U.S. immigrants and COVID-19. Kathleen Page, Maya Venkataramani, Chris Beyrer, Sarah Polk.
Evaluating the vertical HIV transmission risks among South African female sex workers; have we forgotten PMTCT in their HIV programming? Jean Olivier Twahirwa Rwema, Stefan Baral, Sosthenes Ketende, Nancy Phaswana-Mafuya, Andrew Lambert, Zamakayise Kose, Mfezi Mcingana, Amrita Rao, Harry Hausler, Sheree Schwartz.
HIV incidence, pregnancy, and implementation outcomes from the Sakh'umndeni safer conception project in South Africa: a prospective cohort study. Sheree R Schwartz, Jean Bassett, Lillian Mutunga, Nompumelelo Yende, Mutsa Mudavanhu, Rebecca Phofa, Ian Sanne, Annelies Van Rie.
Polyvictimization Among Russian Sex Workers: Intimate Partner, Police, and Pimp Violence Cluster With Client Violence. Sarah M. Peitzmeier, Andrea L. Wirtz, Chris Beyrer, Alena Peryshkina, Susan G. Sherman, Elizabeth Colantuoni, Michele R. Decker.
The food security and nutrition crisis in Venezuela. Shannon Doocy, Mija-Tesse Ververs, Paul Spiegel, Chris Beyrer.
"We are not gays… don't tell me those things": engaging 'hidden' men who have sex with men and transgender women in HIV prevention in Myanmar. Veronese V, Clouse E; Wirtz AL; Kaung Htet Thu; Soe Naing; Baral SD; Stoové M; Beyrer, C.
- Effective Integration of Sexual Reproductive Health and HIV Prevention, Treatment, and Care Services across sub-Saharan Africa: Where is the evidence for program implementation?
- Impunity Remains: Attacks on Health Care in 23 Countries in Conflict
- The Lancet Special Series on HIV and sex workers
- The Lancet Special Series on HIV among men who have sex with men
- The Lancet Special Series on HIV in people who use drugs
- The Lancet Special Series on HIV and related infections in prisoners
Photo Credit: Akitunde Akinyele