Philip Anglewicz, PhD, MA, studies the relationship between internal migration, health and HIV status in sub-Saharan Africa (SSA).
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Tsui, Amy, Philip Anglewicz, Titilope Akinlose, Varsha Srivatsan, Pierre Akilimali, et al. (2020). Performance monitoring and accountability: The Agile Project’s protocol, record and experience. Gates Open Research 2020, 4:30.
- OlaOlorun, Funmilola, Philip Anglewicz, Caroline Moreau (2020). From non-use to covert and overt use of contraception: identifying community and individual factors informing Nigerian women’s degree of contraceptive empowerment. PLoS One 15(11): e0242345.
- Anglewicz, Philip, Mark VanLandingham, Lucinda Manda-Taylor, Hans-Peter Kohler (2018). Health selection, migration, and HIV infection in Malawi. Demography 55(3):979-1007.
- Anglewicz, Philip, Pierre Akilimali, Georges Guiella, Patrick Kayembe, Simon P.S. Kibira, Fredrick Makumbi, Amy Tsui, Scott Radloff (2019). Trends in Subcutaneous Depot Medroxypro-gesterone Acetate (DMPA-SC) Use in Burkina Faso, the Democratic Republic of Congo, and Uganda. Contraception DOI: 10.1016/j.conx.2019.100013.
- Anglewicz, Philip, Rachel Kidman, Sangeetha Madhavan (2019). Internal migration and child health in Malawi. Social Science & Medicine 235(2019).