Ju Nyeong Park, PhD '18 MHS '13, is an epidemiologist who conducts research on substance use, overdose, and infectious diseases.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Park JN, Rouhani S, Beletsky L, Vincent L, Saloner B, Sherman SG. Situating the Continuum of Overdose Risk in the Social Determinants of Health: A New Conceptual Framework. Milbank Quarterly. 2020; 98(3):700-746. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 32808709.
- Park JN, Rashidi, E, Foti K, Zoorob M, Sherman SG, Alexander GC. Fentanyl and Fentanyl Analogs in the U.S., Illicit Stimulant Supply: Results from National Drug Seizure Data, 2011-2016. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, Nov 23;218:108416. [Epub ahead of print]
- Green TC, Park, JN, Gilbert M, McKenzie M, Struth E, Lucas R, Clarke W, Sherman SG. An assessment of the limits of detection, sensitivity and specificity of three devices for public health-based drug checking of fentanyl in street-acquired samples. International Journal of Drug Policy. 2020; 77:102661. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 31951925.
- Park JN, Tomko C, Silberzahn BE, Haney K, Marshall BDL, Sherman SG. A fentanyl test strip intervention to reduce overdose risk among female sex workers who use drugs in Baltimore: Results from a pilot study. Addict Behaviors. 2020; 110:106529. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 32683172.
- Park JN, Footer KHA, Decker MR, Tomko C, Allen ST, Galai N, Sherman SG. Interpersonal and structural factors associated with receptive syringe sharing among a prospective cohort of female sex workers who inject drugs. Addiction. 2019; 114(7):1204-1213. PMID: 30694587.