615 N Wolfe Street, E8141
Experiences & Accomplishments
University of Maryland School of Medicine
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Comilla Medical College (Chittagong University)
Selected publications from the last 5 years
- Al Kibria GM, Crispen R, Chowdhury MAB, Rao N, Stennet C. Disparities in absolute cardiovascular risk, metabolic syndrome, hypertension, and other risk factors by income among racial/ethnic groups in middle-aged and older US adults. Journal of Human Hypertension, 2021. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41371-021-00513-8.
- Al Kibria GM, Hashan MR, Hossain MM, Zaman SB, Stennet CA. Clustering of Hypertension, Diabetes, and Overweight/Obesity according to Socioeconomic Status among Bangladeshi Adults. Journal of Biosocial Science,2020. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1017/S0021932020000085
- Al Kibria GM. Racial/ethnic Disparities in Prevalence, Treatment, and Control of Hypertension Among US Adults Following Application of the 2017 American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association guideline. Preventive Medicine Reports 2019. Doi: 10.1016/j.pmedr.2019.100850
- Al Kibria GM, Swasey K, Sharmeen A, Day B. Estimated Change in Prevalence and Trends of Childhood Blood Pressure Levels in the United States After Application of the 2017 AAP Guideline. Preventing Chronic Disease 2019. Doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.5888/pcd16.180528
- Kibria GMA, Swasey K, KC A, Mirbolouk M, Sakib MN, Sharmeen A, Chadni MJ, Stafford KA. Estimated Change in Prevalence of Hypertension in Nepal Following Application of the 2017 ACC/AHA Guideline. JAMA Network Open 2018. Doi: 10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2018.0606.