415 N. Washington Street, Room 543
Immunization; Implementation research; Infectious diseases; Global health policy; Health systems strengthening; Risk communication; Climate change & health
Experiences & Accomplishments
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Abou-Nader AJ, Sauer MA, Steele AD, Tate JE, Atherly D, Parashar UD, Santosham M, Nelson EAS. Global rotavirus vaccine introductions and coverage: 2006 - 2016. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2018;14(9):2281-2296.
- Sauer MA, Truelove S, Gerste AK, and Limaye RJ. A Failure to Communicate? How Public Messaging Has Strained the COVID-19 Response in the United States. Health Secur. Jan-Feb 2021;19(1):65-74.
- Limaye RJ, Sauer M, Ali J, et al. Building trust while influencing online COVID-19 content in the social media world. Lancet Digit Health. 2020;2(6):e277-e278.
- Wahl B, Sharan A, Deloria Knoll M, Kumar R, Liu L, Chu Y, McAllister DA, Nair H, Campbell H, Rudan I, Ram U, Sauer M, Shet A, Black R, Santosham M, O'Brien KL, Arora NK. National, regional, and state-level burden of Streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenzae type b disease in children in India: modelled estimates for 2000-15. Lancet Glob Health. 2019 Jun;7(6):e735-e747.
- Holroyd TA, Sauer MA, Limaye RJ. Vaccine decision-making among parents of children on Medicaid with and without autism spectrum disorder. Vaccine. 2020 Oct 7;38(43):6777-6784.
Rotavirus Accelerated Vaccine Introduction Network - RAVIN
Adult Immunization Situational Assessment
Building an Enabling Environment for Vaccines in India (EEVI)
Pneumonia & Diarrhea Progress Report
Choice Optimization in Immunization: Country Exercises for Sustainability (CHOICES)
Sustaining Access to Vaccines in India (SAVI)
Rotavirus Organization of Technical Allies (ROTA) Council
Coalition to the Strengthen HPV Immunization Community (CHIC)
Social Media Research on Vaccine Hesitancy
Assessing LMIC Decision Making Approaches and Partner Support
International Lessons Learned to Help Accelerate EPI Expansion in China