Leah Jager, PhD, teaches biostatistics and researches how people analyze data with the goal of improving the data analytic process.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Fiksel J, Jager LR, Hardin JS, Taub MA (2019) Using Github Classroom To Teach Statistics. Journal of Statistics Education, DOI: 10.1080/10691898.2019.1617089
- Myint L, Leek JT, Jager LR. (2018) Explanation of observational data engenders a causal belief about smoking and cancer. PeerJ 6:e5597.
- Leek JT, Jager LR (2016). Is most published research really false? Annual Review of Statistics and Its Applications (2017) 4. (Review in Advance published October 5, 2016.)
- Jager LR, Leek JT (2013). An estimate of the science-wise false discovery rate and application to the top medical literature. Biostatistics (2014) 15, 1-12. (Advanced Access published September 25, 2013.)
- Jager L, Wellner JA (2007). Goodness-of-fit tests via phi-divergences. Annals of Statistics 25, 2018 - 2053.