Frances Stillman, EdD, EdM, is a nationally and internationally recognized expert in tobacco control research, training and capacity building.
Experiences & Accomplishments
Honors & Awards
- Stillman FA, Hartman AM, Graubard BI, Gilpin EA, Murray DE Gibson JT. Evaluation of The American Stop Smoking Intervention Study (ASSIST): A Report of Outcomes. J Natl Cancer Inst, 2003;95:1681-92.
- Stillman FA, Tanebaum E, Wewers ME, Mumford E, Chelluri D, Groesbeck K, Doogan N, Roberts M. Variations in support for secondhand smoke restrictions across diverse rural regions of the United States. Preventive Medicine 2018 (116):157-165.
- Stillman FA, Soong A, Pang Y, Zheng L, Garcia-Esquinas E, Lopez MJ, Navis- Acien A. Tobacco Smoke Exposure in Indoor and Outdoor Locations in Airports across Europe and the United States: A Cross-Sectional Study. First published online: September 14, 2016. Nicotine Tob Res (2016) doi: 10.1093/ntr/ntw238.
- Stillman FA, Bone L, Avila-Tang E, Smith K, Yancey N, Street C, Owings K. Barriers to cessation in 18-24 year old inner city African-Americans. Am J Public Health. 2007; 97(8):1405-8.
- Harutyunyan, A, Movsisyan N. Petrosyan V, Petrosyan D, Stillman, F. An Intervention to Reduce Children’s Exposure to Secondhand Smoke at Home: A Randomized Trial. Pediatrics, Published online November 4, 2013. (doi: 10.1542/peds.2012-2351)