The Department of International Health works across the globe on hundreds of projects as part of our mission to serve vulnerable and disadvantaged populations. Many projects are based in the Department’s centers and institutes. Others are stand-alone initiatives and projects. Below you can find just a handful of examples. We’ll be adding more in the coming months as we continue expanding our website.
- BLOOMBERG PHILANTHROPIES DATA FOR HEALTH INITIATIVE AT JHSPH
- THE IDEA INITIATIVE
- THE INDIA PRIMARY HEALTH CARE SUPPORT INITIATIVE (IPSI)
- INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR PRIMARY HEALTH CARE-ETHIOPIA
- THE SELF-EMPOWERMENT AND EQUITY FOR CHANGE INITIATIVE (SEE CHANGE)
- SIGHT AND LIFE GLOBAL NUTRITION RESEARCH INSTITUTE