Center for Gun Violence Solutions
Reports and Other Resources
The Center works to produce comprehensive reports synthesizing the best available evidence on gun violence prevention.
- Microstamping: A Tool to Identify Crime Guns, Solve Shootings & Hold Gun Traffickers Accountable
- A Year in Review: 2020 Gun Deaths in the U.S.
- Racial Equity Framework for Gun Violence Prevention
- Defending Democracy: Addressing the Dangers of Armed Insurrection
- The Public Health Approach to Gun Violence Prevention
- A Public Health Crisis Decades in the Making: A Review of CDC 2019 Gun Mortality Data
- Based on Public Health Data, Supreme Court Should Uphold NY Gun Law
- The role of domestic violence in fatal mass shootings in the United States, 2014–2019
- New Extreme Risk Protection Order Recommendations for Policy and Implementation
- Reducing Gun Violence, Building Trust: Data to Guide Enforcement of Gun Laws in Baltimore
- The Impact of Handgun Purchaser Licensing on Gun Violence
Support Our Work
Life-saving solutions exist. We can make gun violence rare and abnormal.